H 21 in x W 23 in
Transfer. Holy Trinity Monastery
Printed on silk. Image of the Entombment of Christ in center, in corners are four Evangelists, on left is column, on right is ladder. Consecrated by Metropolitan Filaret (Amfiteatrov) (1779—1857) of Kiev and Galich on 14 July 1856 for use in the Saint Nicholas Church in the village of Rudo.
Antimins was located in main cathedral of Holy Trinity Monastery prior to transfer to museum.