H 18 in x W 22 in
Transfer. Holy Trinity Monastery
Printed on ornamented silk. Image of the Deposition from the Cross in center, in corners are symbols of the four Evangelists. From the reign of Tsars Ivan Alexeevich and Peter Alexeevich. Printed inscription states the antimins was consecrated on 7 September, 1684 by Patriarch Joachim in Moscow.
Antimins was located in main cathedral of Holy Trinity Monastery prior to transfer to museum.