Society for the Restoration of Orthodoxy in the Caucasus Membership Certificate
H 14.625 in x W 20.0625 in
FRH Museum Collection
Membership certificate No. 913 of the Society for the Restoration of Orthodoxy in the Caucasus (Общество возстановленiя Христiанства на Кавказе), stating that Helsinki merchant Yakov Loginovich Cherinshev (Гельсингфорскiй купецъ Яковъ Логиновичъ Чернышевъ) has been accepted as a member of the 4th class/division (Разрядъ 4). Dated March 10, 1864. Dues for membership were 20 roubles. The certificate is a chromo-lithograph by N. Breze (Н. Брезе в С. П. Б.) of St. Petersburg with red, gray and black decorative border.